This opticians will be closing for a refurbishment on 3rd April 2017, and will re-open on 11th April 2017. There will be an optical colleague available for any customer queries or collections – please call the store if you would like to speak to them: 01592 655370. To find your nearest Asda opticians please use Asda Store Locator.
Kirkcaldy, KY1 3NUTel: 01592 655370
For detailed service opening times within this store, click on the clock icon(s) shown in the 'At this store...' column.
How to find us...
Travelling north over the Forth Bridge, take the A92. Follow this for approx 2 miles, then take the slip road signposted Kirkcaldy. Follow A92 dual carriageway for approximately 10 miles. At roundabout go straight across, then take the second exit for Dundee. At the next roundabout take the 4th exit for Dundee A92. At the next roundabout take the slip road left, and on the dual carriageway you should see Morrisons on your right side. At the roundabout turn right using the 3rd exit, go straight across a mini-rounabout, then at the next roundabout turn right into Asda.
Prices last updated on 26 March
Prices independently checked and validated. For verification, please write to Asda LS11 5AD.
How we collect our data
At this store...
- PayPoint service available at this store. Need to pay bills, top-up your gas or electricity or get your TV license? Drop into store and pay simply and easily. If you're not sure whether you can pay at PayPoint, check your bill or talk to your provider. Other transactions are available – dependant on store.
- Find out more at www.paypoint.com
- Disabled car parking
- Guide dogs welcome
- Braille services
- Colleague assistance available
- Push-along wheelchair available
- Attachable trolleys
- Electric scooter available
- Wide checkout & portable chip / pin
- Induction loop available
|Monday||9am - 9pm|
|Tuesday||9am - 9pm|
|Wednesday||9am - 9pm|
|Thursday||9am - 9pm|
|Friday||9am - 9pm|
|Saturday||8:30am - 7pm|
|Sunday||10am - 6pm|
- Our Asda pharmacies don't just dispense prescriptions - we also offer health and wellbeing services that can save you a trip to the GP.
- Pharmacy opening times are subject to change on Bank Holidays, please contact the store to check Pharmacy opening hours prior to visiting.
|Monday||9am - 8pm|
|Tuesday||9am - 8pm|
|Wednesday||9am - 8pm|
|Thursday||9am - 8pm|
|Friday||9am - 8pm|
|Saturday||9am - 8pm|
|Sunday||9am - 6pm|
Find out more about Asda Opticians here
- The baby changing room is a vital part of the shopping experience and we aim to make it as pleasant as possible for you.
- Asda Aces will check this room every hour for your convenience.
- Items such as nappies and wipes may be available in the baby change room or at the Customer Service Desk.
- Where space allows we have installed a toilet for parents within the room for a hassle free shopping trip and a chair so you can comfortably breast feed your baby.
- Alternatively bottle-warming facilities and free baby food (with purchases over Â£1) are available in stores that have Cafes.
- We’ve made it easy for you to buy foreign currency and currency cards, with 0% commission and some of the best travel money rates you’ll find.
- Just visit our Travel Money bureaus located in over 130 stores nationwide, with top currencies in stock every day. You can also order online or by phone and collect in-store when you next visit. In-store rates will differ to online rates.
- Opening times may vary according to location so don’t hesitate to call ahead and check.
- Visit ASDA.com/travelmoney or call 0800 188 4002.
- Car Park
- Cash Machine
- Customer WC
- Fish Counter
- Pizza Counter
- Bakery Counter
- Ethnic Foods
- Deli Counter
- Food to Go
- Technology Centre
- Bounty packs
The store manager at Asda Kirkcaldy is Stephen Gallagher. If you need to contact the store for any reason, please use the phone number on the left.
To celebrate the release of Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them we’re giving you the chance to win a two night trip to London for two people to visit the fantastic Warner Bros. Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potter, where you can now step into the Forbidden Forest, bow to a proud Hippogriff and come face-to-face with Aragog the Acromantula.
Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them is available in store and online from Monday 27th March on DVD for £10 and Blu-ray for £15.
We’re offering the chance to win a magical trip to the Warner Bros. Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potter for two people and a hamper full of goodies – including a copy of Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, a DVD box set of the Harry Potter 8-film collection and a selection of books from J.K. Rowling’s Wizarding World.Find out more and enter.
Eight-year-old Laurie Cannon came up with a great way to say thank you to her mum Danielle who works at our Birkenhead store – she offered to become “boss” for the day so Danielle could put her feet up.
Laurie started off by holding a management meeting, then made sure the fruit and veg sections were stocked with her favourite foods. She checked the flowers – ensuring everything looked pretty for the other children who were buying their mum a present – and also took phone calls and helped out customers, checking they had everything they needed.
Danielle, who manages the George and general merchandise ranges in the store, said: "She loved it – she wanted to come back again the next day. She even made sure she dressed the same as me!Read more
There’s something about daffodils that just makes you want to smile. Maybe it’s their sunny yellow colour, their jolly trumpet shape, or a sign that warmer weather is on its way – whatever it is they’re guaranteed to brighten your day.
They also inspired one of the most famous poems in the English language: William Wordsworth wrote I Wandered Lonely as a Cloud after spotting a “a host of golden daffodils” while walking with his sister Dorothy near Ullswater in the Lake District. More than 200 years later daffodils remain one of the nation’s favourite flowers and a popular gift for Mother’s Day.
Colin Martin has been growing daffodils for Asda for the past six years on his farm in Lincolnshire and sells 4.5 million bunches each year – that’s around 90 million daffodils!Read more
Here’s some more good news for motorists – for the second week running we’re cutting the price of unleaded petrol and diesel by up to 2p per litre.
From tomorrow (Saturday 25th March) customers at our 301 filling stations across the country will pay no more than 112.7p per litre on unleaded and 114.7p per litre on diesel.Read more
There’s a Community Champion at all our larger stores, working with local schools, charities and good causes to help make the community around our store a better place to live, work and grow up in. Get in touch with our store’s Community Champion by calling the number on the left or popping in to the store.
Use your green token in store to
vote for one of the three local good causes.
- 1. Pathhead Pensioners £500
- 2. KIRKCALDY NORTH PRIMARY SCHOOL £200
- 3. REAL FIFE FOOTBALL CLUB £200