Highbridge, TA9 3BXTel: 01278 764900
|Monday||7am - 10pm|
|Tuesday||7am - 10pm|
|Wednesday||7am - 10pm|
|Thursday||7am - 10pm|
|Friday||7am - 10pm|
|Saturday||7am - 10pm|
|Sunday||10am - 4pm|
How to find us...
Exit the M5 at junction 22 and follow the A39 towards Highbridge. After about 1 1/2 miles cross over the railway bridge. The store is on the left-hand side.
Prices last updated on 22 September
Prices independently checked and validated. For verification, please write to Asda LS11 5AD.
How we collect our data
At this store...
- PayPoint service available at this store. Need to pay bills, top-up your gas or electricity or get your TV license? Drop into store and pay simply and easily. If you're not sure whether you can pay at PayPoint, check your bill or talk to your provider. Other transactions are available – dependant on store.
- Find out more at www.paypoint.com
- Disabled car parking
- Guide dogs welcome
- Braille services
- Colleague assistance available
- Push-along wheelchair available
- Attachable trolleys
- Electric scooter available
- Wide checkout & portable chip / pin
- Induction loop available
- Baby changing is a vital part of the shopping experience for parents and we aim to make it as pleasant as possible for you.
- Baby changing facilities are located within the ladies and gents toilets at this store or our disabled customers will also find a change mat within the disabled room. We check and clean our facilities every hour for your convenience.
- Items such as nappies and wipes are available at the Customer Service Desk if you need one.
- Should you need to feed your baby, a bottle warming facility and free baby food (with purchases over Â£1) are available in stores that have CafÃ©s or if you need privacy our Customer Service Desk will be happy to help.
- Car Park
- Cash Machine
- Customer WC
- Bakery Counter
- Food to Go
- Bounty packs
Hello! My name is Mick Vaughan and I am the Store Manager of your Asda Highbridge. I, along with my colleagues, look forward to seeing you in store as we work hard to provide a great shopping experience for you and your families. Visit us in-store and online at Asda.com where you will find a great range of products and fantastic offers. Happy shopping!
Volunteers from across Northern Ireland came together at our Portadown store for a special sponsored knit-in to mark the 20th anniversary of our Tickled Pink breast cancer campaign.
The women are members of a group who meet monthly to make Knitted Knockers – a lightweight alternative to silicone prostheses for women who’ve had mastectomies. The knitted versions are more comfortable, easier to fit and can be worn inside a normal bra.
Our Portadown Community Champion Elaine Livingstone (above, second from right) invited the Knitted Knockers of Northern Ireland into the store after meeting founder Joanne Harris (below left) at the group’s first sponsored knit-in this summer.Read more and see more photos
James Martin wants to inspire a new generation of budding chefs by encouraging children from a young age to develop an interest, knowledge and passion about the food they eat.
James announced plans for a new Asda Food School project when he popped in to Asda Havant to chat to local children and find out what they already know – and don’t know – about where food comes from.Read more
Lots of our popular products are turning pink in support of Tickled Pink’s 20th anniversary.
We’ve introduced loads of new limited edition pink items to this year’s range to raise money and awareness for the campaign.
There are loads of great Tickled Pink items to choose from, such as jewellery, toiletries and clothing – with proceeds from the sale of each item going to Breast Cancer Care and Breast Cancer Now.Read more
We’ve extended our frozen Scratch Cook range – making it easier than ever to cook delicious meals from scratch with our handy frozen ingredients.
We’ve added chopped garlic, chilli, ginger and coriander to the range, which also includes chopped peppers, onions, spinach, sweet potato chunks and casserole veg mix.
The ingredients help you to cook from scratch at home without the prep, mess and waste. Each pack also has a recipe on the back to inspire customers to try something new.Read more
My name is Jayne Perry and I am the Community Champion for Asda Highbridge store. The Asda Community programme is about making the community around our store a better place to live, work and grow up for our customers and colleagues. For more information about our free room hire, volunteering opportunities, fundraising or the 'Chosen by you..Given by us' donation programme please contact me at store on 01278 764900 ext 222, email community_Highbridge@asda.co.uk or pop in and say hello. You can also see what I'm up to here.
Use your green token in store to
vote for one of the three local good causes.
- 1. BURNHAM-ON-SEA & HIGHBRIDGE ARMY CADET FORCE £500
- 2. BURNHAM-ON-SEA SWIMMING CLUB £200
- 3. BURNBRIDGE WANDERERS JFC £200