Highbridge, TA9 3BXTel: 01278 764900
|Monday||7am - 10pm|
|Tuesday||7am - 10pm|
|Wednesday||7am - 10pm|
|Thursday||7am - 10pm|
|Friday||7am - 10pm|
|Saturday||7am - 10pm|
|Sunday||10am - 4pm|
How to find us...
Exit the M5 at junction 22 and follow the A39 towards Highbridge. After about 1 1/2 miles cross over the railway bridge. The store is on the left-hand side.
Prices last updated on 25 July
Prices independently checked and validated. For verification, please write to Asda LS11 5AD.
How we collect our data
At this store...
- PayPoint service available at this store. Need to pay bills, top-up your gas or electricity or get your TV license? Drop into store and pay simply and easily. If you're not sure whether you can pay at PayPoint, check your bill or talk to your provider. Other transactions are available – dependant on store.
- Find out more at www.paypoint.com
- Disabled car parking
- Guide dogs welcome
- Braille services
- Colleague assistance available
- Push-along wheelchair available
- Attachable trolleys
- Electric scooter available
- Wide checkout & portable chip / pin
- Induction loop available
- Baby changing is a vital part of the shopping experience for parents and we aim to make it as pleasant as possible for you.
- Baby changing facilities are located within the ladies and gents toilets at this store or our disabled customers will also find a change mat within the disabled room. We check and clean our facilities every hour for your convenience.
- Items such as nappies and wipes are available at the Customer Service Desk if you need one.
- Should you need to feed your baby, a bottle warming facility and free baby food (with purchases over Â£1) are available in stores that have CafÃ©s or if you need privacy our Customer Service Desk will be happy to help.
- Car Park
- Cash Machine
- Customer WC
- Bakery Counter
- Food to Go
- Bounty packs
Hello! My name is Gary Lumsden and I am the Store Manager of your Asda Highbridge. I, along with my colleagues, look forward to seeing you in store as we work hard to provide a great shopping experience for you and your families. Visit us in-store and online at Asda.com where you will find a great range of products and fantastic offers. Happy shopping!
Our Facebook fans have been sharing photos of the fantastic treats they’ve created by customising Asda cakes.
We recently posted on Facebook about Lyndsay who personalised our Piñata Surprise cakes for her six-year-old twins Liam and Ellie’s birthday. This prompted lots more customers to share their cake designs with us too.
We have a wide variety of cakes available on our Groceries website – from fun animal and character cakes to show stopping Piñata Surprise cakes and Smash Cakes.Read more
We love this delicious ice cream cake that Asda customer Misty created using some tasty treats from her local store!
Misty, from Tweedbank in Galashiels, shared this fab pic on Instagram of her first attempt at an ice cream cake and said it was easy peasy to create. She was inspired by a recipe she spotted on a cooking show where they created an ice cream bombe.
The original method was to line a big bowl with clingfilm, add swiss roll and fill it with slightly melted ice cream before putting it back in the freezer. Misty decided to adapt it using a cake tin as she thought it would be better with more cake!Read more and see Misty's recipe
We love this funky design! Nashon Doleman from Bromsgrove got in touch with us on Twitter to share her fantastic upcycled Wendy house using Asda garden paints.
Nashon was shopping at her local Asda store when she spotted our colourful garden paint range. They inspired her to get creative and upcycle her 14-year-old daughter Millie’s tired Wendy house in the garden.Read more
We love the way mum Lyndsay personalised these Asda Piñata Surprise cakes – and so did her six-year-old twins Liam and Ellie!
Lyndsay always likes to give the twins their own individual cake on their birthday – so she bought two different Piñata Surprise cakes and used rice paper and decorative names to personalise them.
She usually bakes their birthday cakes but this year decided to save time and money by buying cakes from Asda and adding her own finishing touches.Read more
My name is Jayne Perry and I am the Community Champion for Asda Highbridge store. The Asda Community programme is about making the community around our store a better place to live, work and grow up for our customers and colleagues. For more information about our free room hire, volunteering opportunities, fundraising or the 'Chosen by you..Given by us' donation programme please contact me at store on 01278 764900 ext 222, email community_Highbridge@asda.co.uk or pop in and say hello. You can also see what I'm up to here.
Use your green token in store to
vote for one of the three local good causes.
- 1. Hearing Dogs for Deaf People £200
- 2. West Huntspill Day Centre £50
- 3. Draycott and Rodney Stoke School PTA £50