Highbridge, TA9 3BXTel: 01278 764900
|Monday||7am - 10pm|
|Tuesday||7am - 10pm|
|Wednesday||7am - 10pm|
|Thursday||7am - 10pm|
|Friday||7am - 10pm|
|Saturday||7am - 10pm|
|Sunday||10am - 4pm|
How to find us...
Exit the M5 at junction 22 and follow the A39 towards Highbridge. After about 1 1/2 miles cross over the railway bridge. The store is on the left-hand side.
Prices last updated on 26 October
Prices independently checked and validated. For verification, please write to Asda LS11 5AD.
How we collect our data
At this store...
- PayPoint service available at this store. Need to pay bills, top-up your gas or electricity or get your TV license? Drop into store and pay simply and easily. If you're not sure whether you can pay at PayPoint, check your bill or talk to your provider. Other transactions are available – dependant on store.
- Find out more at www.paypoint.com
- Disabled car parking
- Guide dogs welcome
- Braille services
- Colleague assistance available
- Push-along wheelchair available
- Attachable trolleys
- Electric scooter available
- Wide checkout & portable chip / pin
- Induction loop available
- Baby changing is a vital part of the shopping experience for parents and we aim to make it as pleasant as possible for you.
- Baby changing facilities are located within the ladies and gents toilets at this store or our disabled customers will also find a change mat within the disabled room. We check and clean our facilities every hour for your convenience.
- Items such as nappies and wipes are available at the Customer Service Desk if you need one.
- Should you need to feed your baby, a bottle warming facility and free baby food (with purchases over Â£1) are available in stores that have CafÃ©s or if you need privacy our Customer Service Desk will be happy to help.
- Car Park
- Cash Machine
- Customer WC
- Bakery Counter
- Food to Go
- Bounty packs
Hello! My name is Mick Vaughan and I am the Store Manager of your Asda Highbridge. I, along with my colleagues, look forward to seeing you in store as we work hard to provide a great shopping experience for you and your families. Visit us in-store and online at Asda.com where you will find a great range of products and fantastic offers. Happy shopping!
Meet little Lacey – a four year old from Barnsley who is mad about witches and loves Halloween!
Lacey’s mum Kelly Almond got in touch with us on Facebook to let us know about her daughter’s love for witches. When we heard her story we sent her a gift card so she could buy more Halloween treats.Read more
Asda customers Katie and Dan decided to do something different for their wedding by using dozens of our doughnuts to make a tiered cake with a difference.
— Katie B (@Katie28992221) October 25, 2016
The newlyweds bought 13 trays of doughnuts from our Castlepoint store in Bournemouth for their big day.Read more
We love it when customers share photos of their little ones wearing outfits from our baby range – just like this one from Charlotte Robinson of her son Alfie in his Ghostbusters all in one!
Asda customer Charlotte regularly shops at our Cannock store. She said: “I really love all the choice in store and Asda’s baby items are especially brilliant!”See more photos
Thank you to all everyone for all the brilliant entries we received in our pumpkin carving competition on Facebook.
The winner of the £50 voucher was this fantastic Hocus Pocus-inspired creation by Karen Holden!
We asked Asda’s Facebook fans to share photos of their best creations and we got hundreds of creative entries – ranging from spooky skulls to famous celebrities.See more photos
My name is Jayne Perry and I am the Community Champion for Asda Highbridge store. The Asda Community programme is about making the community around our store a better place to live, work and grow up for our customers and colleagues. For more information about our free room hire, volunteering opportunities, fundraising or the 'Chosen by you..Given by us' donation programme please contact me at store on 01278 764900 ext 222, email community_Highbridge@asda.co.uk or pop in and say hello. You can also see what I'm up to here.
Use your green token in store to
vote for one of the three local good causes.
- 1. BURNHAM-ON-SEA & HIGHBRIDGE ARMY CADET FORCE £500
- 2. BURNHAM-ON-SEA SWIMMING CLUB £200
- 3. BURNBRIDGE WANDERERS JFC £200