Highbridge, TA9 3BXTel: 01278 764900
|Monday||7am - 10pm|
|Tuesday||7am - 10pm|
|Wednesday||7am - 10pm|
|Thursday||7am - 10pm|
|Friday||7am - 10pm|
|Saturday||7am - 10pm|
|Sunday||10am - 4pm|
How to find us...
Exit the M5 at junction 22 and follow the A39 towards Highbridge. After about 1 1/2 miles cross over the railway bridge. The store is on the left-hand side.
Prices last updated on 04 May
Prices independently checked and validated. For verification, please write to Asda LS11 5AD.
How we collect our data
At this store...
- PayPoint service available at this store. Need to pay bills, top-up your gas or electricity or get your TV license? Drop into store and pay simply and easily. If you're not sure whether you can pay at PayPoint, check your bill or talk to your provider. Other transactions are available – dependant on store.
- Find out more at www.paypoint.com
- Disabled car parking
- Guide dogs welcome
- Braille services
- Colleague assistance available
- Push-along wheelchair available
- Attachable trolleys
- Electric scooter available
- Wide checkout & portable chip / pin
- Induction loop available
- Baby changing is a vital part of the shopping experience for parents and we aim to make it as pleasant as possible for you.
- Baby changing facilities are located within the ladies and gents toilets at this store or our disabled customers will also find a change mat within the disabled room. We check and clean our facilities every hour for your convenience.
- Items such as nappies and wipes are available at the Customer Service Desk if you need one.
- Should you need to feed your baby, a bottle warming facility and free baby food (with purchases over Â£1) are available in stores that have CafÃ©s or if you need privacy our Customer Service Desk will be happy to help.
- Car Park
- Cash Machine
- Customer WC
- Bakery Counter
- Food to Go
- Bounty packs
Hello! My name is Gary Lumsden and I am the Store Manager of your Asda Highbridge. I, along with my colleagues, look forward to seeing you in store as we work hard to provide a great shopping experience for you and your families. Visit us in-store and online at Asda.com where you will find a great range of products and fantastic offers. Happy shopping!
The latest additions to our hugely popular gnome range have already got Asda customers – and colleagues – talking as they arrive in stores this week!
After the huge success of our gnome family, people have already been posting their photos of the Queen Gnome, Guardsman and Corgi gnomes on social media.
Our regal Queen Gnome stands 76cm tall and costs £30. The saluting Guardsman is 53.5cm tall and £20, and the cute Corgi is £10 and 24.5cm tall. They are available now in selected stores while stocks last.Read more
Did you know that every time you buy a 5p carrier bag from one of our stores in England you’re supporting dementia research?
This year we’re donating £6 million – the proceeds from the carrier bag charge in England – to University College London to help fund a new Dementia Research Centre in London. The aim is to bring together the world’s best scientific minds to help them discover the cause of dementia and ultimately find a cure.
Sadly we know that many of our customers and colleagues will know someone with dementia as 45 million people are living with the condition. That’s why we’re also encouraging customers and colleagues to download Sea Hero Quest – a fun mobile game that will directly help scientists with their research.Read more
Happy fourth birthday to dinosaur fan Tristan! We recently posted on Facebook about our new animal cake range, which includes a dinosaur, so when Tristan’s mum Amy commented to say her dino-mad son’s birthday was coming up we decided to send him a Dexter the Dinosaur cake.
The cake is just £10 and is available online and in stores now.
Tristan’s mum Amy Benbrook said: "Tristan absolutely loves the Dexter the Dinosaur cake, thank you! He is looking forward to eating it at his tea party for his fourth birthday with his friends and older brother Luca.Read more
Seven-year-old Holly made this fantastic 3D poster for a school project – inspired by her dad’s Asda truck!
She was asked by her school teacher to make a poster about transport, so spent a whole day carefully making a mini version of dad Kevin’s vehicle out of a shoebox, toilet roll tubes and a cereal box.Read more
My name is Jayne Perry and I am the Community Life Champion for Asda Highbridge store. The Asda Community Life programme is about making the community around our store a better place to live, work and grow up for our customers and colleagues. For more information about our free room hire, volunteering opportunities, fundraising or the 'Chosen by you..Given by us' donation programme please contact me at store on 01278 764900 ext 222, email community_Highbridge@asda.co.uk or pop in and say hello. You can also see what I'm up to here.
Use your green token in store to
vote for one of the three local good causes.
- 1. St Johns Ambulance £200
- 2. Soldiers Sailors Airmen and Families Association £50
- 3. Secret World £50