Highbridge, TA9 3BXTel: 01278 764900
|Monday||7am - 10pm|
|Tuesday||7am - 10pm|
|Wednesday||7am - 10pm|
|Thursday||7am - 10pm|
|Friday||7am - 10pm|
|Saturday||7am - 10pm|
|Sunday||10am - 4pm|
How to find us...
Exit the M5 at junction 22 and follow the A39 towards Highbridge. After about 1 1/2 miles cross over the railway bridge. The store is on the left-hand side.
Prices last updated on 26 May
Prices independently checked and validated. For verification, please write to Asda LS11 5AD.
How we collect our data
At this store...
- PayPoint service available at this store. Need to pay bills, top-up your gas or electricity or get your TV license? Drop into store and pay simply and easily. If you're not sure whether you can pay at PayPoint, check your bill or talk to your provider. Other transactions are available – dependant on store.
- Find out more at www.paypoint.com
- Disabled car parking
- Guide dogs welcome
- Braille services
- Colleague assistance available
- Push-along wheelchair available
- Attachable trolleys
- Electric scooter available
- Wide checkout & portable chip / pin
- Induction loop available
- Baby changing is a vital part of the shopping experience for parents and we aim to make it as pleasant as possible for you.
- Baby changing facilities are located within the ladies and gents toilets at this store or our disabled customers will also find a change mat within the disabled room. We check and clean our facilities every hour for your convenience.
- Items such as nappies and wipes are available at the Customer Service Desk if you need one.
- Should you need to feed your baby, a bottle warming facility and free baby food (with purchases over Â£1) are available in stores that have CafÃ©s or if you need privacy our Customer Service Desk will be happy to help.
- Car Park
- Cash Machine
- Customer WC
- Bakery Counter
- Food to Go
- Bounty packs
Hello! My name is Gary Lumsden and I am the Store Manager of your Asda Highbridge. I, along with my colleagues, look forward to seeing you in store as we work hard to provide a great shopping experience for you and your families. Visit us in-store and online at Asda.com where you will find a great range of products and fantastic offers. Happy shopping!
Hawaiian versions of our fab giant gnomes Gnorman and Gnorma are now available in selected stores for £25.
Our giant gnome family have been a huge hit on social media and now the summery versions of Gnorman and Gnorma sporting sunglasses and flip flops are available for £25.
Find out which stores they’re available in here.Read more
We’ve added some brilliant new animal party cakes to our popular range and they’ve been a real hit on social media!
Our range already included some cute characters – like Pablo and Paloma the pugs and Claudia the cat – and last year we asked our Facebook fans to help our bakery team choose which animals they should add to the range.
We got loads of fab suggestions like Percy the penguin, Rupert the rabbit and Leo the lion – but Dexter the Dinosaur, Una the Unicorn and our cute Cheeky Monkey won the bakery team’s vote!Read more
We’ve teamed up with Leeds Rhinos to help launch this year’s Breast Cancer Care Strawberry Tea campaign!
Launched in 1998, Breast Cancer Care’s Strawberry Tea encourages friends, colleagues and families to hold a #StrawberryTea event in their homes, work or community to raise awareness and funds for the charity.
Leeds Rhinos CEO Gary Hetherington hosted a special Strawberry Tea Party at the club’s stadium with club staff and local Asda colleagues to kick-off the campaign.Read more
We’re partnering up with Breast Cancer Care to support their Strawberry Tea fundraising campaign this summer!
Breast Cancer Care is the only UK-wide charity providing care, information and support to people affected by breast cancer. They understand the emotions, challenges and decisions people face every day and they know that everyone’s experience is different. From the moment someone notices something isn’t right, through their treatment and beyond, their team of nurses, specialists and volunteers will be there.
Strawberry Tea events come in all different shapes and sizes – varying from a few close friends gathering at home or holding a bake off at work, to a huge fete-style party in a community venue. It’s all about coming together with friends, colleagues and family to celebrate the start of the great British summer time.Read more and get your fundraising pack.
My name is Jayne Perry and I am the Community Champion for Asda Highbridge store. The Asda Community programme is about making the community around our store a better place to live, work and grow up for our customers and colleagues. For more information about our free room hire, volunteering opportunities, fundraising or the 'Chosen by you..Given by us' donation programme please contact me at store on 01278 764900 ext 222, email community_Highbridge@asda.co.uk or pop in and say hello. You can also see what I'm up to here.
Use your green token in store to
vote for one of the three local good causes.
- 1. Hearing Dogs for Deaf People £200
- 2. West Huntspill Day Centre £50
- 3. Draycott and Rodney Stoke School PTA £50