Highbridge, TA9 3BXTel: 01278 764900
|Monday||7am - 10pm|
|Tuesday||7am - 10pm|
|Wednesday||7am - 10pm|
|Thursday||7am - 10pm|
|Friday||7am - 10pm|
|Saturday||7am - 10pm|
|Sunday||10am - 4pm|
How to find us...
Exit the M5 at junction 22 and follow the A39 towards Highbridge. After about 1 1/2 miles cross over the railway bridge. The store is on the left-hand side.
Prices last updated on 11 February
Prices independently checked and validated. For verification, please write to Asda LS11 5AD.
How we collect our data
At this store...
- PayPoint service available at this store. Need to pay bills, top-up your gas or electricity or get your TV license? Drop into store and pay simply and easily. If you're not sure whether you can pay at PayPoint, check your bill or talk to your provider. Other transactions are available – dependant on store.
- Find out more at www.paypoint.com
- Disabled car parking
- Guide dogs welcome
- Braille services
- Colleague assistance available
- Push-along wheelchair available
- Attachable trolleys
- Electric scooter available
- Wide checkout & portable chip / pin
- Induction loop available
- Baby changing is a vital part of the shopping experience for parents and we aim to make it as pleasant as possible for you.
- Baby changing facilities are located within the ladies and gents toilets at this store or our disabled customers will also find a change mat within the disabled room. We check and clean our facilities every hour for your convenience.
- Items such as nappies and wipes are available at the Customer Service Desk if you need one.
- Should you need to feed your baby, a bottle warming facility and free baby food (with purchases over Â£1) are available in stores that have CafÃ©s or if you need privacy our Customer Service Desk will be happy to help.
- Car Park
- Cash Machine
- Customer WC
- Bakery Counter
- Food to Go
- Bounty packs
Hello! My name is Gary Lumsden and I am the Store Manager of your Asda Highbridge. I, along with my colleagues, look forward to seeing you in store as we work hard to provide a great shopping experience for you and your families. Visit us in-store and online at Asda.com where you will find a great range of products and fantastic offers. Happy shopping!
Our Wonky Veg box trial has been making headlines – and one of the journalists to put them to the test, Joanne Gould of the Daily Mail, used her box to make dozens of different meals.
Joanne made 31 meals from her £3.50 box, which contained four leeks, an onion, two potatoes, a cabbage, two cucumbers, three parsnips, three carrots and three peppers.
Our Wonky Veg boxes have been trialled in 128 selected stores this month to support our efforts in tackling food waste.See the meals Joanne created with our Wonky Veg box
Congratulations to all the couples from Asda who are celebrating Valentine’s Day together.
Dozens of colleagues have been in touch in recent weeks to tell us how they met their other half while working at Asda. It all started when we posted on Facebook about our colleagues Andrew Frost and Samantha Gilfillan who got engaged at our Hamilton store.
Security colleague Andrew proposed to Checkout Section Leader Samantha in the store’s security office in front of fellow colleagues – and she said yes! The couple got together four years ago and they met at work when Samantha was a Christmas temp and Andrew trained her on the tills.
Our post about Andrew and Samantha attracted hundreds of great comments from couples who met while working in the same store, including Josh and Jo Scarborough.
They met at our Grantham store in 2013 and got married a year later. They even came in to store on their wedding day to show colleagues their outfits!
Josh said: "We decided to come in to store on our wedding day because quite a lot of colleagues asked if they could see Jo’s wedding dress.
“Some colleagues helped us organise the wedding by arranging and decorating a car to take us to the wedding venue. Our bridesmaid and witness were also colleagues.”Read more
We had a fantastic response when we asked our Facebook fans to share photos of their Pancake Day creations!
Hundreds of people posted photos of their pancakes, and our judges had a hard time choosing the best. The eventual winner was this delicious design made by Louise Riley’s children Molly and Maxwell.
They used blueberries and bananas for the feet and eyes, cheese for the whiskers and teeth, tiny pancakes for the cheeks and topped it off with a strawberry for the nose.Read more
Our popular family of giant gnomes are back – and this time Gnorman’s mum and dad ‘Grandma’ and ‘Grandpa’ gnome are here to stay too! Find out more about the range and see which stores they’re available in here.
When we posted about them on social media this week our Facebook fans shared loads of fab photos of them on various adventures… they’ve certainly been busy!See some of the great pictures we've received
My name is Jayne Perry and I am the Community Life Champion for Asda Highbridge store. The Asda Community Life programme is about making the community around our store a better place to live, work and grow up for our customers and colleagues. For more information about our free room hire, volunteering opportunities, fundraising or the 'Chosen by you..Given by us' donation programme please contact me at store on 01278 764900 ext 222, email community_Highbridge@asda.co.uk or pop in and say hello. You can also see what I'm up to here.