This opticians will be closing for a refurbishment on 26th March 2017, and will re-open on 4th April 2017. There will be an optical colleague available for any customer queries or collections – please call the store if you would like to speak to them: 01493 330272. To find your nearest Asda opticians please use Asda Store Locator.
Acle New Road, Runham Vauxhall,
Great Yarmouth, NR30 1SFTel: 01493 330272
|Monday||Opens at 7:30am|
|Saturday||Closes at 10pm|
|Sunday||10am - 4pm|
For detailed service opening times within this store, click on the clock icon(s) shown in the 'At this store...' column.
How to find us...
Asda Great Yarmouth is on the A47 Norwich to Great Yarmouth road. If you are coming from Norwich you will find the store on the right hand side. Turn right at the traffic lights signposted to the railway station and follow the approach road round to the right into the car park. Parent / child and disabled parking is available immediately outside the store entrance.
Prices last updated on 28 March
Prices independently checked and validated. For verification, please write to Asda LS11 5AD.
How we collect our data
At this store...
- PayPoint service available at this store. Need to pay bills, top-up your gas or electricity or get your TV license? Drop into store and pay simply and easily. If you're not sure whether you can pay at PayPoint, check your bill or talk to your provider. Other transactions are available – dependant on store.
- Find out more at www.paypoint.com
- Disabled car parking
- Guide dogs welcome
- Braille services
- Colleague assistance available
- Push-along wheelchair available
- Attachable trolleys
- Electric scooter available
- Wide checkout & portable chip / pin
- Induction loop available
- Pinpoint is available at this petrol station. Simply press the button on the Pinpoint key fob to alert an Asda colleagues that you need assistance. A signal comes back to reassure you that someone is on their way. Find out more here.
|Monday||8:30am - 8pm|
|Tuesday||8:30am - 8pm|
|Wednesday||8:30am - 8pm|
|Thursday||8:30am - 9pm|
|Friday||8:30am - 9pm|
|Saturday||8:30am - 8pm|
|Sunday||10am - 4pm|
- Our Asda pharmacies don't just dispense prescriptions - we also offer health and wellbeing services that can save you a trip to the GP.
- Pharmacy opening times are subject to change on Bank Holidays, please contact the store to check Pharmacy opening hours prior to visiting.
Find out more about Asda Opticians here
- The baby changing room is a vital part of the shopping experience and we aim to make it as pleasant as possible for you.
- Asda Aces will check this room every hour for your convenience.
- Items such as nappies and wipes may be available in the baby change room or at the Customer Service Desk.
- Where space allows we have installed a toilet for parents within the room for a hassle free shopping trip and a chair so you can comfortably breast feed your baby.
- Alternatively bottle-warming facilities and free baby food (with purchases over Â£1) are available in stores that have Cafes.
- Car Park
- Cash Machine
- Customer WC
- Fish Counter
- Pizza Counter
- Bakery Counter
- Ethnic Foods
- Deli Counter
- Food to Go
- Technology Centre
- Mobile Phone Connection Centre
- Bounty packs
The store manager at Asda Great Yarmouth is Stuart Jacks. If you need to contact the store for any reason, please use the phone number on the left.
The new £1 coin went into circulation today – so we’ve pulled together a handy list of just some of the things you could spend your first one on.
The new 12-sided coin – silver with a gold-coloured rim – is slightly lighter, thinner and wider than its predecessor. It features the Queen’s head on one side and a flower design on the other with a Scottish thistle, English rose, Welsh leek and Northern Irish shamrock emerging from a single stem.
So for a little inspiration here are just 50 things you can find for £1 at Asda today:Read more
To celebrate the release of Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them we’re giving you the chance to win a two night trip to London for two people to visit the fantastic Warner Bros. Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potter, where you can now step into the Forbidden Forest, bow to a proud Hippogriff and come face-to-face with Aragog the Acromantula.
Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them is available in store and online from Monday 27th March on DVD for £10 and Blu-ray for £15.
We’re offering the chance to win a magical trip to the Warner Bros. Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potter for two people and a hamper full of goodies – including a copy of Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, a DVD box set of the Harry Potter 8-film collection and a selection of books from J.K. Rowling’s Wizarding World.Find out more and enter.
Eight-year-old Laurie Cannon came up with a great way to say thank you to her mum Danielle who works at our Birkenhead store – she offered to become “boss” for the day so Danielle could put her feet up.
Laurie started off by holding a management meeting, then made sure the fruit and veg sections were stocked with her favourite foods. She checked the flowers – ensuring everything looked pretty for the other children who were buying their mum a present – and also took phone calls and helped out customers, checking they had everything they needed.
Danielle, who manages the George and general merchandise ranges in the store, said: "She loved it – she wanted to come back again the next day. She even made sure she dressed the same as me!Read more
There’s something about daffodils that just makes you want to smile. Maybe it’s their sunny yellow colour, their jolly trumpet shape, or a sign that warmer weather is on its way – whatever it is they’re guaranteed to brighten your day.
They also inspired one of the most famous poems in the English language: William Wordsworth wrote I Wandered Lonely as a Cloud after spotting a “a host of golden daffodils” while walking with his sister Dorothy near Ullswater in the Lake District. More than 200 years later daffodils remain one of the nation’s favourite flowers and a popular gift for Mother’s Day.
Colin Martin has been growing daffodils for Asda for the past six years on his farm in Lincolnshire and sells 4.5 million bunches each year – that’s around 90 million daffodils!Read more
Hi I'm Hayley Miller, Community Champion here at Great Yarmouth and I have worked at Asda for 12 years. I have worked on many departments in the store but I love my new role. I love going out in the community and giving them our support - it's great and very rewarding.
Use your green token in store to
vote for one of the three local good causes.
- 1. ORMESBY VILLAGE INFANT SCHOOL £500
- 2. HEMSBY HEDGEHOGS £200
- 3. HEMSBY PRIMARY SCHOOL £200