This opticians will be closing for a refurbishment on 28th April 2017, and will re-open on 6th May 2017. There will be an optical colleague available for any customer queries or collections – please call the store if you would like to speak to them: 01323 470014. To find your nearest Asda opticians please use Asda Store Locator.
The Crumbles - Pevensey Bay Road,
Eastbourne, BN23 6JHTel: 01323 470014
|Monday 1st May||7am - 8pm|
|Tuesday 2nd May||6am - Midnight|
|Monday||7am - Midnight|
|Tuesday||6am - Midnight|
|Wednesday||6am - Midnight|
|Thursday||6am - Midnight|
|Friday||6am - Midnight|
|Saturday||6am - 10pm|
|Sunday||10am - 4pm|
For detailed service opening times within this store, click on the clock icon(s) shown in the 'At this store...' column.
How to find us...
Asda Eastbourne is situated off the A259 Pevensey Bay Road in the Crumbles Retail Park. If you are travelling from Eastbourne, look for the A259 towards Pevensey Bay. We are on the right hand side. If you are travelling from East of Eastbourne, again follow the A259 towards Eastbourne and you will find the store on the left. Parent and Child and disabled parking can be found in front of the store.
Prices last updated on 27 April
Prices independently checked and validated. For verification, please write to Asda LS11 5AD.
How we collect our data
At this store...
- PayPoint service available at this store. Need to pay bills, top-up your gas or electricity or get your TV license? Drop into store and pay simply and easily. If you're not sure whether you can pay at PayPoint, check your bill or talk to your provider. Other transactions are available – dependant on store.
- Find out more at www.paypoint.com
- Disabled car parking
- Guide dogs welcome
- Braille services
- Colleague assistance available
- Push-along wheelchair available
- Attachable trolleys
- Electric scooter available
- Wide checkout & portable chip / pin
- Induction loop available
|Monday 1st May||9am - 6pm|
|Monday||8am - 8pm|
|Tuesday||8am - 8pm|
|Wednesday||8am - 8pm|
|Thursday||8am - 8pm|
|Friday||8am - 8pm|
|Saturday||8am - 8pm|
|Sunday||10am - 4pm|
- Our Asda pharmacies don't just dispense prescriptions - we also offer health and wellbeing services that can save you a trip to the GP.
- Pharmacy opening times are subject to change on Bank Holidays, please contact the store to check Pharmacy opening hours prior to visiting.
Find out more about Asda Opticians here
- The baby changing room is a vital part of the shopping experience and we aim to make it as pleasant as possible for you.
- Asda Aces will check this room every hour for your convenience.
- Items such as nappies and wipes may be available in the baby change room or at the Customer Service Desk.
- Where space allows we have installed a toilet for parents within the room for a hassle free shopping trip and a chair so you can comfortably breast feed your baby.
- Alternatively bottle-warming facilities and free baby food (with purchases over Â£1) are available in stores that have Cafes.
- Car Park
- Cash Machine
- Customer WC
- Fish Counter
- Pizza Counter
- Bakery Counter
- Ethnic Foods
- Food to Go
- Bounty packs
Hello, I'm Darren King and I am the store manager at Asda Eastbourne. If you need to contact the store for any reason, please use the phone number on the left.
We’re always looking for ways to make shopping in our stores as easy, fast and friendly as possible – it’s why we offer convenient ways to shop like our Scan & Go service.
Scan & Go allows customers to keep track of their spending throughout their shop, as the handy scanner shows a running total – including all rollbacks and offers.Read more
When Raymond Semple first visited our Larne store four years ago he asked one of our colleagues for a little help as he’s registered blind.
He now does his weekly shop there – and colleagues like Penny Lindsay love having a laugh and a chat with him as they take him round the store finding the things he needs.
Raymond, who’s 64, said: “They are very good with me, very helpful, and what they do is so important for me as I live on my own in quite a rural location.”Read more
One of the things our stores’ Community Champions love is supporting those selfless volunteers who give up their time to do great things for their local area like running charity shops for good causes.
Gaynor from our St Helens store helps volunteers at a shop that raises money for Willowbrook Hospice every week, which she says is “a wonderful support service for people in the local area”.Read more
Our chefs have been travelling the world to find fresh new flavours and ingredients for an exciting new range of grab & go lunch options.
We’ve got more than 40 new salads, grab boxes, wraps and snacks to choose from … like this oriental-inspired High in Protein Wild Salmon and Mixed Bean Rice.
Everything in the range costs between £1 and £3 – look out for it arriving in stores this week.Read more
Hi, my name is Athena and I am the Community Champion at Asda Eastbourne. My job is to go out into the locality and engage with the community by visiting schools, helping local charities, fundraising in store and by inviting charities and local good causes in store to raise awareness or do bag packing or collections. We have space in our large community room for non-profit making organisations to use, free of charge, for meetings or events and I can offer assistance and volunteer to help with many activities in my local area. Please feel free to contact me on 01323 470014 Ex 222 if you would like to have a chat about community and my job role within it.